GRI Standard Certified Trainer Program by suPPPort
The sustainability reporting standard by GRI is the most commonly used framework globally to prepare sustainability reports. The GRI framework has been refined over the years to match the needs of different stakeholders in the society to report on how an organization’s activities affect the economy, environment and society. The framework has evolved from GRI G4 to the “GRI Standards”, which is the only recognized version from 2018.
What you will learn from the course?
In this 2-day GRI Certified course you will learn about the principles of preparing a sustainability report that meets the GRI Standards, based on practical case studies. Topics covered are:
- Global sustainability policies
- The value and history of sustainability reporting
- Structure of the GRI standards
- Comparing GRI to other sustainability standards- HKEx ESG & SDG
- 10 Reporting principles
- Steps to prepare a sustainability report
- Applying the GRI Reporting Principles
- Reporting for strategies, ethics and governance
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Materiality and Topic Boundary
- Management Approach
- Core and Comprehensive, in accordance with options
- Compiling information – framework to set targets
- Formats to present the report
- Tools GRI provides to facilitate reporting
You should attend, if you…
… are a listed company who needs to comply with HKEx ESG requirements
… are preparing sustainability reports
… want to upgrade your knowledge on sustainability and the GRI
Our highly qualified trainers are experienced sustainability specialists that are qualified by GRI to give this training. They all have hands-on experience preparing sustainability reports according to the GRI framework as well as experience in stakeholder engagement, providing sustainability strategic and practical advice.